Pregnancy Community

am i about to start my period what could this be

hi i had a laproscopy surgery done one feb 5th due to a eptopic pregnancy which resulted in them having to remove my left tube. I still have my right tube and both my overies tomarrow will be 7 weeks exactly since the surgery. i have had blood work done every week since the surgery to follow my hcg levels back to zero three weeks ago they were at a zero i still have not started my period to this day but my fiance and i had sex two days ago when i woke up and went pee i had light pink spotting ONLY when i wiped the next day no sex no bleeding last night we had sex again and today i went to the bathroom and light pink spotting again only when i wipe. So my question is am i about to start my period or could i be having implantation bleeding or could something be wrong.
So sorry for your loss babe.  I had a blighted ovum last summer and it still hurts.  If your levels only reached 0 3 weeks ago, then it could be taking some time for your body to get back to normal.  Then again, it is also possible to skip AF and still O.  If it's implantation, wait about a week and take a test.  If still nothing, I would  call the dr just to see and ask if they have any suggestions.  Good luck to you!