Pregnancy Community

am i or not

hi again just wonderin if any one can help as before i told u i found out i was pregenant on the 16th on the 17th i had a bright red bleed with clots of which stopped in a hour went to the doctors on the 18th she told me to come back in 2 weeks well i have gone back the test was still positive so she sent me 4 a scan of which i have had would like to no on the notes the sonographer wrote it says there is a gestation sac measuring 12mm x 13mm there is a suspicion of a yolk sac noted within the gestation sac. the sacn was hard to do as i am a big woman and i have a anteverted uterus i have to go back in 10 days 4 another scan but in the mean time i would like to know what is ment by what they have said and weather i am pregenant or not could some one pls help me
Sounds like you may just be too early on to detect a fetal pole yet and that things are developing, your just not at the point where they can see everything yet. I would wait for the next scan and see what you find out then.
thanx 4 ur comment they think im 5/6 weeks so when would a fetal pole develope