Pregnancy Community

am i pregnant? advice what do you think?

ok so i am going to the doctor in a week and am positive i am pregnant my fiance and i have been tryng to concieve for the last 6 months and i am now 6 weeks overdue or no period for 10 weeks i am tired alot very hungry, breasts swollen and my stomach is kind of hard and bloated i also have weird sensations in my abdomen i really hope i am pregnant but on my 2nd week overdue i took a hpt and it came up negative so i dont kknow what to think i really hope that i am pregnant what do use think? anyone the same? advice?
Anytime you have unprotected sex you could be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to test, and you may have done so too early.
A HPT is typically accurate about 2 weeks after conception.  Since the last time you took a HPT was 4 weeks ago you should take one again now (you will have a better idea if you are pregnant before your appointment in a week).  If you are pregnant, you need to be taking prenatal vitamins.
well i have almost the same situation but the difference is that my last menstrual was june 15  and have not gotten anything since i have taken like 4 pregnancy test and all negative but when i take mine i take one at night and one in the morning really really only like 3 count but anyways i have the exact same symptoms "i am tired alot very hungry, breasts swollen and my stomach is kind of hard and bloated i also have weird sensations in my abdomen" i mean everything the same and i as well had unprotected sex and went for like a week with him ejaculating inside sorry so to just throw it like that but i am really hoping i am pregnant...good luck let me know your results please
That's a long time to be late for a period. Go see your doctor!
i will defintly let you know if i am pregnant i am hoping so i have all fingers crossed and so does my fiance and yes it is along time without a period so im hoping sooooooo much i am pregnant wish me luck