Pregnancy Community

amniotic fluid?

So I woke up in the middle of the night and thought my water had broke or was leaking.. i went to check and it was clear with no smell. It didn't look like normal discharge would it seemed like there was just water on my underwear.. wondering if anyone else has had this could it be amniotic fluid leaking or what? Also this was about 4 hours ago and I'm completely dry down there now. Due today
That sounds like my mom, her water broke during her sleep and she had no idea. It was about a 12 hour stretch between the time her water broke and she gave birth to my lil brother. Personally I would say that may be your water.
Really?? It wasn't much at all though and I haven't leaked any since then.. i thought it would either be a gush or would keep leaking
Call your doctor
Well I would still call my doctor.my mom kept getting up thinking she was peeling on herself lol but call your doctor
The same thing happened to me with my first. It was a small amount but enough to where I would need to change my underwear. I left it alone and the next night it happened again. That day I had a doctor appointment and they checked my amniotic fluid through ultrasound and it was low. They scheduled me for a c section that night but I started to have back labor and contractions that night anyway. So I believe if you aren't in labor yet you will be within the next day :)