A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
10227424 tn?1410558188

annoying

does anyone else get super annoyed when people who have no worries say "you shouldn't stress so much its bad for the baby n you don't want that do you" .. wow i wish i would have thought of thaat earlier tf ..its so easy to say dont stress and actually do it.  try not having luck finding a job, having a caseworker that doesnt help you, being a single ftm and finding a safe environment for you and your baby to live in and THEN tell me try not to stress. unless you have lived a real struggle yourself and not the struggle where you don't have money to get your nails done im talking real life struggles then please take a seat and be quiet.
9 Responses
You sound like your having the same kind of night I am. I'm sorry I know how it is but like my dad keeps telling me. Everything will work out. Good luck.
10227424 tn?1410558188
thank you hun i hope everything will workout.
Right here with you. I feel like people say it though just because they don't know what to say. It's so annoying. It's hard not to stress when actual problems come into play like "oh I gotta find a way to pay my bills but uhh...I'm not stressin about it" people are stupid lol. Sorry I went on a random rant of odd things but I know how you feel people are dumb telling us not to stress it ain't that easy.
10227424 tn?1410558188
thats exactly how i feel so it's not random to me girl
Preach it... i have been trying not to stress as well while having no luck getting a job, being hounded by roommates for all the food stamps and money my husband and I have while living in a shack built from wooden pallets... yeah I feel u.
I know the feel! I was sent home by my doctor for absolute rest until i give birth and that made a hole in my budget.  Im trying to get a house my grandma gave me ready for me and the baby ready and i have no money for it.  People tell me all the time like you should calm down and im like... really? I have a house... which i cannot use cause is not in conditions, im due in january 15 and i dont have much time left... i cant relay on family... tell me again that i need to calm down so i can slap you lol
Omfg yes. Just yes.
I pray that you ladies eventually have a peace of mind. I just give up and say well no sense of staying up wondering I just pray about it and leave it up to the Lord bc I know he'll take care of me. After i do that I feel so Much better and doors open up for I me. I truly hope things work out for you ladies :)
My boyfriend wants me to give my son for adoption after he's born because I'm having problems with work and everything. And because he's not ready to become a patent more or less. So whenever he does find out I'm not just giving up on my child I'll be single too..
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.