Pregnancy Community

annoying

does anyone else get super annoyed when people who have no worries say "you shouldn't stress so much its bad for the baby n you don't want that do you" .. wow i wish i would have thought of thaat earlier tf ..its so easy to say dont stress and actually do it.  try not having luck finding a job, having a caseworker that doesnt help you, being a single ftm and finding a safe environment for you and your baby to live in and THEN tell me try not to stress. unless you have lived a real struggle yourself and not the struggle where you don't have money to get your nails done im talking real life struggles then please take a seat and be quiet.
You sound like your having the same kind of night I am. I'm sorry I know how it is but like my dad keeps telling me. Everything will work out. Good luck.
thank you hun i hope everything will workout.
Right here with you. I feel like people say it though just because they don't know what to say. It's so annoying. It's hard not to stress when actual problems come into play like "oh I gotta find a way to pay my bills but uhh...I'm not stressin about it" people are stupid lol. Sorry I went on a random rant of odd things but I know how you feel people are dumb telling us not to stress it ain't that easy.
thats exactly how i feel so it's not random to me girl
Preach it... i have been trying not to stress as well while having no luck getting a job, being hounded by roommates for all the food stamps and money my husband and I have while living in a shack built from wooden pallets... yeah I feel u.
I know the feel! I was sent home by my doctor for absolute rest until i give birth and that made a hole in my budget.  Im trying to get a house my grandma gave me ready for me and the baby ready and i have no money for it.  People tell me all the time like you should calm down and im like... really? I have a house... which i cannot use cause is not in conditions, im due in january 15 and i dont have much time left... i cant relay on family... tell me again that i need to calm down so i can slap you lol
Omfg yes. Just yes.
I pray that you ladies eventually have a peace of mind. I just give up and say well no sense of staying up wondering I just pray about it and leave it up to the Lord bc I know he'll take care of me. After i do that I feel so Much better and doors open up for I me. I truly hope things work out for you ladies :)
My boyfriend wants me to give my son for adoption after he's born because I'm having problems with work and everything. And because he's not ready to become a patent more or less. So whenever he does find out I'm not just giving up on my child I'll be single too..