Pregnancy Community

anxiety attacks

Im 32 wks and lately ive been getting these mild anxiety attacks. The thing is, they seem to just come out of nowhere. My heart will just start racing out of nowhere and ill get shortness of breath and shaky and dizzy. Anyone know why this is happening or anyways to help it?
I had anxiety attacks throughout high school. Thankfully I seem to be rid of them now ( I say that, I'll probably have one next week D: )
My biggest help was to sit or lean against something, have a glass of water if you can stand it, and to remember that they are temporary. "This too shall pass".
I have an anxiety disorder and now that I am preggers I am off my meds. Try deep breathing from your tummy. If your chest is moving you are not doing it right. I think there are videos on youtube explaining it. It works well for me. Also try doing something that distracts you from whatever is panicing you.