Pregnancy Community

anxiety

Anyone Else Have Bad Anxiety? I Used To Take Pills For It But Since I Got Pregnant I Stopped Taking Everything. I Get It When I Think About Being A Mom Or Talk To Anyone About Me Being A Mom. How About Everyone Else?
I take Ativan (sp?) Once a day and half a xanax when they get to bad. Both are prescribed to me by my dr. Id you tell your Dr he or she will give you something to help. My anxiety attacks are really bad. I am on my 6th pregnancy btw and is a very high risk one so i have alot of stress and anxiety but three pills do help. Hope you start feeling better.
I also have bad anxiety used to take ativan and xanax but since in first trimester still it isn't safe for me yet. Also high risk pregnancy 12th time mom only one surviving child. Tell your doctor about it usually they can give you something to relax. It really does suck feeling so anxious during pregnancy when you msy not have to be.
I also have bad anxitey i was taking several medications before i got pregnant and stopped completly wheni.found out. The withdrawals from my medicine finally caught up to me within the sixth month and ive been dealing with anxiety attacks since them iam now 8months and my doctor prescribed me prozac a previous medicine i was on, i dont take it tho i dont wanna risk it harmimg my baby even tho everyone says it wont, ive been to the ER for my attacks and the abulance called to my house, i hate them so bad but ive learned to control them a bit. I also have bad depression and even a.d.d . I over think on many situations on life and pregnancy i one of them. Your not alone
My hubby has extreme anxiety and off his medication it gets so bad that he will not eat or do anything. Hell just lay on the couch and cry a lot. His anxiety us all abouth death so very hard for him to deal with. Im sorry you have to go threw ur pregnancy with this. From seeing my hubby i can only imagine how hard it must be. Naybe try meditation and yoga. Its not much but it may help even a little.
I had an anxitey attack last nite. I just try to deal with it... :(