Pregnancy Community

any advice would help

So today I went for my 38 week ultrasound and my belly only measured 34 weeks. I was sent for a ultrasound to check fluids And babys weight and was told my fluids were very low and  baby is only measuring high 36 weeks to low 37 weeks. Im freaking out now and I asked doc if its safe to keep him in since my fluids are so low and hes so tiny. doc decided to induce me on Sunday but because his fluids are low he doesn't know how is breathing will be affected. He is full term but we don't know how long there been low and there lungs don't develop properly when there isn't enough fluids. Has anyone had a similar situation and what was your outcome. Im so scared he's going to have to stay in the NICU now:(
Aww sorry to hear that :(. No I haven't gone through it but I hope he's fine ;)