Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

any mommies in my situation

Im 18 i have a 7 month old baby boy and currently pregnant wth boy 2 any advise besides ur going to have ur handsfull
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
8241203 tn?1446763200
Same boat so I dont have much advise I'm 18 with a 13 month old and 25w with boy number two but I wish you luck & patience (:
Helpful - 0
I'm 16 and pregnant and i have a 10 month old girl and pregnant with girl number two
Helpful - 0
23, ive got a 7 year old boy, a 14 month old girl and a baby on the way. Its gonna be really hard, but you'll manage. You are going to have it tough, but you're going to need to have your support people.
Helpful - 0
At least I know im not alone!! I'm 19
Helpful - 0
19 yrs old. have a 1 yr old and 29 weeks with girl #2(: dont feel like my situation is crazy, feel so blessed and excited for baby #2(:
Helpful - 0
15657519 tn?1456380780
I'm 21 with a 1 1/2 year old boy & 14 weeks with another. So nervous. Especially when I go back to work after having this one don't know I'm gonna have watch them. Scary
Helpful - 0
I'm 24 with a 6 year old 10 month old and almost 27 weeks pregnant when I think about when the new baby gets here I feel extremely overwhelmed already.
Helpful - 0
I have three boys, ages 2,3,& 4. And I'm 17wks pregnant with baby #4. The best advice that I can give, keep a schedule. Daily routine is best. Set bedtime. And make sure u get mommy time at the end of the day. A hot bath and some herbal tea to wind down always helps.
Helpful - 0
Also, I'm 23. Lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.