any mommies in my situation

Im 18 i have a 7 month old baby boy and currently pregnant wth boy 2 any advise besides ur going to have ur handsfull
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Same boat so I dont have much advise I'm 18 with a 13 month old and 25w with boy number two but I wish you luck & patience (:
Helpful - 0
I'm 16 and pregnant and i have a 10 month old girl and pregnant with girl number two
Helpful - 0
23, ive got a 7 year old boy, a 14 month old girl and a baby on the way. Its gonna be really hard, but you'll manage. You are going to have it tough, but you're going to need to have your support people.
Helpful - 0
At least I know im not alone!! I'm 19
Helpful - 0
19 yrs old. have a 1 yr old and 29 weeks with girl #2(: dont feel like my situation is crazy, feel so blessed and excited for baby #2(:
Helpful - 0
I'm 21 with a 1 1/2 year old boy & 14 weeks with another. So nervous. Especially when I go back to work after having this one don't know I'm gonna have watch them. Scary
Helpful - 0
I'm 24 with a 6 year old 10 month old and almost 27 weeks pregnant when I think about when the new baby gets here I feel extremely overwhelmed already.
Helpful - 0
I have three boys, ages 2,3,& 4. And I'm 17wks pregnant with baby #4. The best advice that I can give, keep a schedule. Daily routine is best. Set bedtime. And make sure u get mommy time at the end of the day. A hot bath and some herbal tea to wind down always helps.
Helpful - 0
Also, I'm 23. Lol
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community