anybody 7wks?

Just need a pal or pals to talk with on the forum
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am 7 weeks today! When are you due?
Helpful - 0
March 15.u?
Helpful - 0
March 19. Hoping for a girl I have an 18 month old son. What about you ?
Helpful - 0
Im a first time mom.how well are you eating?I'm hoping for a prince!
Helpful - 0
With my son I had no desire to eat my whole pregnancy and I didn't get sick unroll the last couple months. But with this one so far I've felt sick everyday but all I want to do is eat everything. You?
Helpful - 0
I'm 7 weeks today too! I'm a first time mom and just got back from hearing the heartbeat! Its so exciting! :-)
Helpful - 0
Omg lol I wish I could just eat an feel a Tad bit better.I'm enjoying grapes and almonds that's enjoyable
But food is Lyke eeewww no.help me

Helpful - 0
O wow I had my 1st appt today n 2wks I hope to hear a heartbeats I'm sure I will cry.lol I cried reading about women feeling movement for the first time.
Helpful - 0
Hopefully you will get over it after 12 weeks. Try taking your prenatal before bed that could be making you feel sicker. It deff makes me feel worse if I take it during the day. Personal question how old are you.?
Helpful - 0
Yeah it was really neat! We conceived through IVF so we have had lots of ultrasounds along the way. One more and we finally get to go to a regular OB. Plus no more progesterone injections.

Have you tried drinking lots of water for your nausea? I tried that and its helped.
Helpful - 0
I'm 25.today will be my 1st prenatal pill I took a home pregnancy test Saturday and confirmed it today.
Helpful - 0
25.u?
Helpful - 0
I'm 20 my husband is 23. I would keep trying different foods you might find that you can tolerate the wiredest things. I've been eating hamburgers everyday I can't get enough of them.
Helpful - 0
Im 6 wks and 2 days. Have had two mc's before this so a lil nervous i have two girls 3 and 5. Im due march 24 th im also 25
Nice to meet u all. Sry if spellung messed up on cell phone and it likes to act up.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community