Pregnancy Community

are sore, or sensitive breasts/nipples early signs of pregnancy this early?

I have been having sore nipples/breasts for about a week now. My last period was exactly two weeks ago, so if I was pregnant, would signs like the soreness be happening that soon anyways? How early do signs of pregnancy usually begin?
It could be pregnancy or it could be af starting to make her appearance.
I usually get sore boobs before af and every month I would think do my boobs feel sorer this month.
Every one is different for symptoms and signs of pregnancy.
My boobs did feel fuller and a little sore but nothing major, I was urinating more...but for me the main thing was feeling completely wiped out and constant lower back pain which just wouldn't let up, even now i have my bfp it's still here.
But as I say everyone is different.
You can take a test 2 weeks after last sexual contact, which by then should give you an answer!
good luck