Pregnancy Community

at 7wks 7days no heart beat detected anyone else experienced this?

Seven weeks in seven days the baby was saying also the fetal pole was saying measured about 2.6 cm which is roughly about 8 weeks pregnant All the paperwork says that I’m six weeks and some days pregnant I’ve been having brown discharge though I’m getting a little discouraged because I feel like I already love my baby I’ll go next week to the doctors appointment again hoping and praying that we get a better heartbeat this time only this time I will be nine weeks
Oh no.  I'm sorry that you are experiencing this.  I hope it turns out alright. And sometimes it does.  Have they offered to do any blood work to measure your HCG levels and see what they are doing?  I had brown discharge and bleeding during my pregnancy.  That can happen.  It's so hard. Miscarriage is such an emotional roller coaster.  Yes, we do very much attach to our growing babies.  And if they don't make it, while nature's way, it hurts deeply.  Please know that if worst case scenario happens, most women go on to have healthy pregnancies after.  hugs
They checked my HCG on Thursday and it was 289 which for 4 weeks is normal range, however today I’m 5 weeks and still not experiencing any symptoms besides missed period.

I don’t have an ultrasound until feb 25th but I’m so nervous. Would it be ridiculous to go to the ER? just to have them check my levels?
I don't think you need to go to the ER, hon. That's expensive and I don't even know if they'd check your hcg levels at the ER.  It's for emergencies.  :-/  It will be okay.  hugs