awful stomach cramps, whats going on?!

Okay so my last period was august 29th, my fertile days were 11th thru the 16th or this month and me and my boyfriend had sex almost everyday in that time, I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 12th, well now the past 2 days I've had weird awful cramps in my lower stomach and I just feel like crap, and really sleepy, my period is always on the 29th so its to early for it to come, what could it be?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
HELP!
Helpful - 0
Well it could be pregnancy, especially if you and your boyfriend had sex during your fertile days.I think youre pregnant ! Good Luck and try getting a test soon or wait to see if you get your period.
Helpful - 0
Thanks, would it be to early to bring the cramps?
Helpful - 0
I dont get the question and if you are cramping at least a week before youre period is due, its a BIG posibility i know alot of friends who went through that during pregnancy
Helpful - 0
I meant would it be to early for the cramps to start if its implamation, I'm not sure when implamation occurs!
Helpful - 0
Anyone else have an opinion?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community