Pregnancy Community

axcillary abscess

i am 24 weeks pregnant and have an abscess under my left arm would this harm the bby in the womb how can they treat this and what can they give for pain
Could it be an ingrown hair or a swollen lymphnode?
I had them all the time pregnant. I had to have them numbed, cut and drained. They also had me on a low dose antibiotic. But u need to be seen. My doc said I had to have it done becuz whole pregnant u can't be on a high dose antibiotics especially in 3rd trimester and it cam eventually go into ur blood stream. Thyroid didn't give me anything for pain. Warm compresses. But honestly once they cut ir open it felt sooo much better. I have them under my arms and on my inner hip like right below my hip bone.
They* not thyroid. Sorry.