baby shower food help.

I'm actually having more people then I thought attend my baby shower and so far for a main dish all we have is pulled pork sandwiches. Now since everyone doesn't like pork what are some other easily cooked foods to serve at a baby shower? Specifically easy cooked and maybe hand type foods, something easy to set out and eat?
And of course we have the cupcakes, cookies and ice cream.. chips and dips.. and side things like salad, ect. But I would like one more dish just to try to accommodate with people.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You should buy those huge sandwiches from like walmart that are I think max $6. They're packed with different cheeses and cold cut meats. :)
Helpful - 0
Is it like a tray? Or single sandwiches??
Helpful - 0
I did wings it's finger food. Or like Stacy said the sandwich that had different meat options
Helpful - 0
Its a huge sandwich. Youll find it at the deli, or if you have any other grocery store you should be able to find them. The one we recently bought is $6 and it has cheddar and provolone cheese, mustard, lettuce,tomatoes, turkey, ham and salami. it's 2 pounds..so its huge lol
Helpful - 0
Ya I'd do sandwiches too or a little lunch meat and cheese tray And a vegetable tray :))))
Helpful - 0
Ya and just cut it up into like 3 in. Sandwhiches
Helpful - 0
You could also do a large salad or pasta for super cheap!
Helpful - 0
My family is doing pasta cheap, easy and a crowd pleaser.
Helpful - 0
Make a large yummy salad! 'Babies in a blanket' finger food. Cucumber finger sandwiches, light and delicious.
Helpful - 0
Wings pasta salad, meatball sandwiches
Helpful - 0
My shower is next month we've been planning it  slowly lol. I think we r going to do Costco sandwiches  and like a mixed fruit bowl and meatballs or some chicken wings. And of course  chips desserts
Helpful - 0
I just had mine a few weeks ago. I had three different types of sandwiches cut into halves that way my guests had options. I also had chips cookies cake & punch. It was cheap, easy and convienient. Its just supposedto be like a snack not a full course meal so don't get too overwhelmed.
Helpful - 0
I had mine a couple weeks ago. I had alot of food at my shower and it was pretty much all gone by the end of it. I had mixed fruit bowl, wings, mini sub tray from publix, cupcakes, cake, and devil eggs. Since my shower was outdoors at a park I also had "cookout" food I had grilled chicken, baked beans, and mac n cheese. we went all out lol but everybody ate all the food. I felt like my shower was a success
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community