baby weight

I had my 35 week check up yesterday and am very shocked and dissappointed in my weight. I was just wondering for those who have had kids, your tricks in losing the weight I need to lose it pretty fast after baby comes to fit into my clothes since I won't have money to buy any new clothes for myself.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yes, i agree with the other. wait to heal and then start to exercise. and it sounds so obvious but watch what you eat -- limit sugar and bad fats and eat good fats.

btw, at the end of pregnancy you do gain a lot of weight and usually fast (did with my daughter) but a lot of it is water and the baby gaining (right now your baby is fattening up) and it will go pretty fast.

one other BIG tip: breastfeed if you can!!! it works!!! burns the weight right off.
Helpful - 0
I agree with the abover poster even though this is my first and I'm at 31 weeks . But the advice my mother qave me who had 3 and looks amazinq for her age is to let your body heal then do the postpartum excercises :) . I hope u have a qreat experience :)
Helpful - 0
healthy diet and walking when able to after delivery but give urself time to heal. that's what I do
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community