Pregnancy Community

baby weight?

Who has gone to get there baby weight (while pregnant)? How many weeks are you? And how much did ur baby weight. And was it normal size o small or big?

Im goin to my ultrasound o Thursday to get my baby weight im 33 weeks I wana know so bad I juss feel he goin to be small :(
It's ok to have a little baby. I know a few babies that were under 6lbs when born.
Are they goin to be lil when they r big.?
Im a premi I weight 3lbs an weight use to weight 100 and 5ft tal..my kids weight 7lbs at births.
No my sister was a premi, she weighed four pounds, and has always weighed more than me. I was seven pounds two ounces and never once weighed more than 105 before i got pregnant
Oh ok thankz got one thing of my chest :)...
I plan on asking next week at our 34 week ultrasound :)
I had an ultrasound yesterday nd im 37 weeks nd my baby is 6 pounds.
I had my daughter at 34 weeks and she was 4lbs 12oz...he may be about 3-4 lbs right now including the fluid not sure but I'm just guessing. Those measurements from the ultrasound can be way off sometimes.
I got my baby's weight 6lbs 1 oz in the 51 percentile at 36wks5days. They where worried my baby was going to be small because my belly measurement where small.
I get my babies weight everytime:) im having two boys im 22weeks and they both weigh 1pound
This is interesting everyone different.
Ambie u would think ur baby would be small cuz of stomach but u guess he or she will be fine...
My weight juss alil low and wonder if my baby lil to.
I no wit my daughter she measured small but came out at 7lbs 21" what a surprise was it for all of us:)