Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
7732297 tn?1397446837

babyboys:)

So im 33weeks2days with twin boys:) im really excited because my entire family hasnt had any little boys in about 9yrs so its been nonstop girls lol and call me crazy but my family does things in 3 like pregnancies and death. 3 of us our pregnant right now even more strange its me and two of my cousins that were also pregnant with our firsts at the same time too lol we all had girls back then so i was guessing since everything was sinking us all together they'd be having boys too but nope they are both having a girl lol and im secretly happy they arent having boys because i wanted to be the one to break our no boys curse lol:) is that wrong of me? Lol
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
7732297 tn?1397446837
Yeah my doctor is really trying to keep them in there as long as possible which i understand he wants them to be strong enough so no nicu time but im exhausted lol
Helpful - 0
8654668 tn?1412565128
Im.the opposite.im having a boy
..and we really wanted a girl...cuz my bf already has 2 boys..and I just wNtd a girl...oh well...no biggie....cant wait for my lil.guy 2 v
B here...im Gunn a b a mom!!
Helpful - 0
1908867 tn?1403757261
I want my doctor to induce me i passed the goal she wanted me to get to lol i mean how much longer with twins :D
Helpful - 0
7732297 tn?1397446837
Awe lol yeah im also the only one to have twins in my family:) i bet i cant wait to see my doctor on friday im gonna ask him to at least give me an induction date cause these random contractions are killing me then i can barely walk with baby a so low
Helpful - 0
7732297 tn?1397446837
Lol thank you:) its okay though girls are super fun, my only disappointment is that boys cant wear tutus lol i have dressed my 4.5yr old daughter in tutus at every one of her birthdays lol:) and ill probably continue to do so til she asks to stop .
Helpful - 0
1908867 tn?1403757261
Is not wrong lol im having twins a boy and a girl. First twins in the family everyone says i broke the curse also since there hasnt been twins neither mother or father side im excited im 35 weeks & 2 days with 4cm i just want to be induced and hold my babies.
Helpful - 0
nope not really, all my family theres more girls than boys, so my son is the only lil man around and the rest are lil girls, with my second i was hoping a boy so he can have lil brother turned out to be a girl so this time around hope is a boy! -( i love boys so they can protect their sisters
Helpful - 0
Not wrong at all lol I was hoping that would happen to me too but if course I'm adding to the girls lol congrats
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.