babyboys:)

So im 33weeks2days with twin boys:) im really excited because my entire family hasnt had any little boys in about 9yrs so its been nonstop girls lol and call me crazy but my family does things in 3 like pregnancies and death. 3 of us our pregnant right now even more strange its me and two of my cousins that were also pregnant with our firsts at the same time too lol we all had girls back then so i was guessing since everything was sinking us all together they'd be having boys too but nope they are both having a girl lol and im secretly happy they arent having boys because i wanted to be the one to break our no boys curse lol:) is that wrong of me? Lol
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah my doctor is really trying to keep them in there as long as possible which i understand he wants them to be strong enough so no nicu time but im exhausted lol
Helpful - 0
Im.the opposite.im having a boy
..and we really wanted a girl...cuz my bf already has 2 boys..and I just wNtd a girl...oh well...no biggie....cant wait for my lil.guy 2 v
B here...im Gunn a b a mom!!
Helpful - 0
I want my doctor to induce me i passed the goal she wanted me to get to lol i mean how much longer with twins :D
Helpful - 0
Awe lol yeah im also the only one to have twins in my family:) i bet i cant wait to see my doctor on friday im gonna ask him to at least give me an induction date cause these random contractions are killing me then i can barely walk with baby a so low
Helpful - 0
Lol thank you:) its okay though girls are super fun, my only disappointment is that boys cant wear tutus lol i have dressed my 4.5yr old daughter in tutus at every one of her birthdays lol:) and ill probably continue to do so til she asks to stop .
Helpful - 0
Is not wrong lol im having twins a boy and a girl. First twins in the family everyone says i broke the curse also since there hasnt been twins neither mother or father side im excited im 35 weeks & 2 days with 4cm i just want to be induced and hold my babies.
Helpful - 0
nope not really, all my family theres more girls than boys, so my son is the only lil man around and the rest are lil girls, with my second i was hoping a boy so he can have lil brother turned out to be a girl so this time around hope is a boy! -( i love boys so they can protect their sisters
Helpful - 0
Not wrong at all lol I was hoping that would happen to me too but if course I'm adding to the girls lol congrats
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community