Pregnancy Community

back lain, early labour sign?

The last two days I've had an almost constant pain in my lower back. It's like a dull ache but gets really strong and painful.

I've read this can be a sign that labour could start soon and I'm a bit scared cos I'm only 36+6. Have any of you experienced this kind of pain late in pregnancy, and did it lead to labour?

Thanks :)
Oops I misspelt the title.. Meant pain not lain!
bump
I'm 37+4 and have had excruciating back pain since 35 weeks I went to the hospital 3 nights ago because of it and they told me that there wasn't really anything they could do for me that the back pain I was having was caused by the baby dropping and prepping for labor but they didn't give me an estimate on how long it would take for labor
ah thank you :) that's calmed me down! all the things I've read list it as an early labour sign and I was panicking.. I haven't even got my pram get yet haha. Hope you feel better soon! :)
Yeah they list it as a early labor sign but it could happen weeks before you go into labor and thank you I hope you feel better soon as well