Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

being induced tomorrow...

Im being induced tomorrow and id like to hear some inducing labor stories for first time babys. Not nervous,  Maybe a like excited. Just looking for some stories. Thank you
8 Responses
8630236 tn?1417728154
I would like to know to im getting induced Tuesday.. But good luck to you
8630236 tn?1417728154
Bump
I had one with my son, but it resulted in an emergency csection =(
I was induced my first pregnancy i was only 16yrs old a very young & proud mommy...& well everything thank god went great! The contractions are very painful because they r being forced but u can always choose to get the epidural that might help even tho i chose to go all NATURAL i just think thats better..my labor only lasted 6hrs so over all it was great! :) good luck ladies!
10380106 tn?1410962725
@SupermomSuperwife WOW! Kudos to you for all natural.

Bump
@PRINCESHAWNSMOM thank you :)
10401688 tn?1409861019
Ok I got induced the Tuesday before last. It started off they gave me a pill in my cervix, so it would soften! then I had to wait 4 hours I begin to have contractions after about a hour. On my own no pitocin! Which is what they give u to
10401688 tn?1409861019
Start contractions! I was not dialating but had contractions 30 seconds to a min apart. 4 hours later got another pill inserted it softened me up. I started this process at 1 p.m by 1 a.m I was dialated to 5 and after hours of pain got a epidural, which wore off about 30 min before he was born, I was throwing up so bad while I was pushing my baby came out. I had my baby at 6:02 am he was perfect and just like that all the pain was gone! Until the after pain hit a few hours later lol so it took awhile for baby to be born but was all worth it good luck gun.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.