Pregnancy Community

being induced tomorrow...

Im being induced tomorrow and id like to hear some inducing labor stories for first time babys. Not nervous,  Maybe a like excited. Just looking for some stories. Thank you
I would like to know to im getting induced Tuesday.. But good luck to you
Bump
I had one with my son, but it resulted in an emergency csection =(
I was induced my first pregnancy i was only 16yrs old a very young & proud mommy...& well everything thank god went great! The contractions are very painful because they r being forced but u can always choose to get the epidural that might help even tho i chose to go all NATURAL i just think thats better..my labor only lasted 6hrs so over all it was great! :) good luck ladies!
@SupermomSuperwife WOW! Kudos to you for all natural.

Bump
@PRINCESHAWNSMOM thank you :)
Ok I got induced the Tuesday before last. It started off they gave me a pill in my cervix, so it would soften! then I had to wait 4 hours I begin to have contractions after about a hour. On my own no pitocin! Which is what they give u to
Start contractions! I was not dialating but had contractions 30 seconds to a min apart. 4 hours later got another pill inserted it softened me up. I started this process at 1 p.m by 1 a.m I was dialated to 5 and after hours of pain got a epidural, which wore off about 30 min before he was born, I was throwing up so bad while I was pushing my baby came out. I had my baby at 6:02 am he was perfect and just like that all the pain was gone! Until the after pain hit a few hours later lol so it took awhile for baby to be born but was all worth it good luck gun.