Pregnancy Community

birth control

I've never used birth control because I don't want my hormones messed up, and I've heard it making people bleed heavier and longer so I never wanted to do that. But now I'm about to have my second child, and I don't want anymore. Tubal is out of the question because the Dr won't do it at 23 yrs old. Sooooo I need some birth control options that are safe and lasts a while. Any good ones?
Bump
.
Where do you live? I'm in tx & my dr will do tubals at 23
Im getting an iud after my baby. Its the safest and most effective and its reversable. Dont get a tubal just because you dont want another baby right now. Iud will last 3-5 years and they can take it out if you decide to have another child later on in life
The pill actually can shorten and lighten your period. Have you asked your bf/husband to get clipped there are less complications and its cheaper.
I'm in TX. Both my doctors said 25 and up. But I'm still scared of that too. Just want the safest thing.