birth control?

What kind are you mommies thinking of getting on after birth I'm considering the iud paragard it's the copper wire iud it's supposed to be the one with no hormones
I was wondering the same thing... I really wouldn't mind going back on the shot.. Cuz it did nothing to me but I wouldn't mind trying sumthin else  
My hubby is getting snipped:) this is our fourth and last:)
I went on the depo shot.
works great for me. No side effects and ive been on it for 4  months now and i only bled for 2 weeks. But if your breastfeeding ask your doctor there are some you can and cant take during breastfeeding
I got the Mirena
Thanks for sharing mommies
After my first to kids i was on the nexplanon did great with it. But since im pregnant with my 3rd and my fiance's 4th child i will be getting my tubes tide after he or she is born

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community