birth (different options)

So I am looking at 4 different options of birth natural epideral water bath and home birth, does anyone know the pro and con of doing any of these birthing? Ifyou know it from personal experience please share this is my first child and I want to do it natural but everyone says its painful.
I went all natural. The contractions were really painful. Once i started pushing i didnt feel a thing. I only felt burning on my first 2 pushes. The pain will all be gone when you have your little one.
I really want to do a water birthing, my doctor says that there could be complications that way though.
Have you watched once every minute on YouTube that gives you an idea of all 4 of the options. you can see the reality of pain multiple women go through as they give birth it's a Beutiful and educating show made in the UK
I wanted to do that too. But they say that since the water is warm it calms your contractions.
That I didnt know and ill look into the u outline video thank you :)
Youtube not u outline*
Its called "one born every minute" - also now in the UK we have a show called "call the midwife" if you can find that on youtube too - will definitely give you an idea of what birth will be like :)
I had a homebirth with no complications. It was a lovely experience wasn't hooked up to any monitors, didn't have people come in and push pitocin or unnecessary interventions. I was a low risk also. I gave birth in water. If you want a homebirth I suggest you don't talk to a doctor about it unless you want to hear your baby is gonna die. You are the second person I have seen on this app that is thinking about homebirth. And I have been on this app since 2012.
I will also be having a homebirth with this baby. If you want a homebirth your gonna have to find a midwife. Doctors/ob/nurses will scare you out of it. This is my third child. I had a natural hospital birthh with my first and my hospital experience wasn't so great. And I can't really say why because last time they deleted my post and threatened to delete my profile. But you can message me if you would like.
Vanderbilt in my state has a birthing bath thats where I wanted to do it, and I thought in a home birth there would be midwives and a doctor?
If you have a homebirth there will be a Certified Licenced Midwife, and also her assistant. There won't be an ob because if you have a homebirth you won't need someone that specializes in surgery to be at your homebirth.
Oh ok

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community