birthing ball questions

Does the exercise ball really help to lower the baby & dialate you? Any experiences with this?
I bounced and bounced and bounced and it helped him drop and dilate a little, if you want your cervix to thin have lots of sex, the sperm thins it
Following..... How much time do u need to spend on the birthing ball ??
mine works amazing well! In two weeks I brought my little man from a -2 to a +1! (: he's ready to come whenever now!
I would say 30 minutes to an hour, I would just bounce when I'd watch tv, I never timed it :)
I'm 39 weeks and had my membranes swept today and have been bouncing on mine all day so maybe this will help get things going for me, this is my second child..I had my first at 39 week's

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community