Pregnancy Community

bleeding in spots after short time period

U had sex in late December 2010 & had pills within 72 hours many times after sex (but little late) then I started bleeding as it was my period time but blood was kind of dirty liquid spots then after 2-3 days I started bleeding normally for 2-3 days. we had sex again on 3rd day after bleeding normally but haven't had pills this time & that spots are still on & it is dirty brown in color. So is it symbol that I am pregnant, I am afraid because not even a month has completed. So desperately want to know whether I am pregnant or not.
What pills did you take and how many. I would assume you mean Plan B? If so, you need to limit massively the amount you take. These are NOT birth control and you should never use them habitually. (hence why they're called emergency contraceptive) They mess your body up and can mess your cycles up as well. Wait two weeks since you last had sex and take a test. I would also suggest you get real birth control and having protected sex.