bleeding

I am 30weeks today and i had sex last night but i am bleeding today lightish pink/red....should i go to the hospital or could it be just because when your pregnant your blood builds up in your uterus..? No cramping or anythkng...im really scared please some one comment
Call the dr and see what they think
Go to the er! Any bleeding during pregnancy could be really bad
If its light pink you probably irritated your uterus while having sex...you need to have bed rest and no heavy work  happened to me too but talk to ur doc to be safe
You must be miscarriging same thing happen to me before make sure u call your doctor & let them know what's happening
Seriously go to the er. Bleeding during pregnancy is nothing you want to take lightly. Better safe than sorry!
Definatly get it checked but lovely your not misscarrying at 30 weeks dont listen to some people they shouldnt be commenting things like that to you! Are you feeling the baby move as normal ? More than likely irritated your cervix . Which is common ..dont wait for people to comment pop down the hosp get it checked to rule out anything serious but try not to panic though
Im not miscarrying i talked to my doc she said it was because i had sex a little to rough but im fine..i has stopped and my little girl has been moving like crazy

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community