Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

bleeding

I am 30weeks today and i had sex last night but i am bleeding today lightish pink/red....should i go to the hospital or could it be just because when your pregnant your blood builds up in your uterus..? No cramping or anythkng...im really scared please some one comment
7 Responses
Call the dr and see what they think
10758518 tn?1421552778
Go to the er! Any bleeding during pregnancy could be really bad
If its light pink you probably irritated your uterus while having sex...you need to have bed rest and no heavy work  happened to me too but talk to ur doc to be safe
You must be miscarriging same thing happen to me before make sure u call your doctor & let them know what's happening
10758518 tn?1421552778
Seriously go to the er. Bleeding during pregnancy is nothing you want to take lightly. Better safe than sorry!
10741432 tn?1420041538
Definatly get it checked but lovely your not misscarrying at 30 weeks dont listen to some people they shouldnt be commenting things like that to you! Are you feeling the baby move as normal ? More than likely irritated your cervix . Which is common ..dont wait for people to comment pop down the hosp get it checked to rule out anything serious but try not to panic though
Im not miscarrying i talked to my doc she said it was because i had sex a little to rough but im fine..i has stopped and my little girl has been moving like crazy
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.