Pregnancy Community

blighted ovum

I would like to know if there's any hope for me I got my last monthly 8-06-12. I didn't get a positive result on the day. I was suppose to get my monthly but on the 5 of sept I had a positive result any Way I had sex and spoted a little so I went to the er as a result they did two ultra sounds And 4 beta count both U,S just show a sack no baby at all frist sack measure at 6mm next one 10mm but know baby inside.first beta count 2400 two days after 2700 three days later 3700 last one 4200 my doc said it look like a blighted ovum and he's going to give me one moore sono and if nothing he's schedule me for a d&c please can some one give me some advice?
They can always see a baby inside the sac till about 8 weeks