Pregnancy Community

boy or girl?

so this my ultrasound at 15 weeks, dr said i was further along than i thought i know what baby is lol just hoping its wrong wondering what your opinions are
picture is a bit fuzzy but it look like a boy to me

remember to be thankful for what gift you have growing inside of you regardless of sex because there are so women who try to get preg and never succeed and others who lose their precious for no explained reason

congrats on your gift
Yea definitly looks like a boy! Congrats! Like the above said be thankful for whatever God blesses you with. A happy, healthy baby is always something to be thankful for....
Boy :) I agree with the other posts, thank the Lord for blessing you with a wonderful gift from Heaven. There are a lot of us, myself included, that are having a very hard time getting pregnant. Congrats on your little prince!
thank you all very much, i am thankful to be blessed with this baby wether it be a boy or girl im just happy that its healthy. i was just curious cause i would hate to have a boy in pink clothes lol wouldnt be to flattering . i hope all of you who are trying are also blessed with a baby dont worry your time will come :)