bras

Ok I have tried so many types of bras and none of them are comfortable. I wish I didnt have to wear one, but who I live with I do. Im tired of the pain and dont know what to do anymore. Someone help please
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have and those even hurt :(
Helpful - 0
Try sports bras I've been using them since I found out I was pregnant they are much comfortable!
Helpful - 0
I have these 18 hour bras or something like that (I'm very large chested and dont like sleeping w.o a bra cuz my gram always told me it'd make my boobs saggy when I'm older, lol.) I wear to bed. Theres no wires, 4 hooks in the back so extra wide but super light material. Love them, I cant wear sports bras cuz I feel like I'm suffocating, but these are wonderful!
Helpful - 0
I cant even wear those without pain. What is wrong with me?
Helpful - 0
Im a 40 D so i basicly have to have underwire or it looks trashy, except i have sports bras that dont have underwire and they are awesome! I started wearing them bc baby iis so high up that the wire was like cutting into me amd it hurt a lot. So i switched to elastic sports bras that you just slip on instead of buckle and they are AWESOME. I gotta 3 pack from walmart for like 9 bucks so worth it
Helpful - 0
I havent worn a bra with wire since twelve weeks. Idk what else to do
Helpful - 0
I do Warner.  No under wire.  I love them.  Cursed brass until I found this brand.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community