Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
8377023 tn?1399509160

bras

Ok I have tried so many types of bras and none of them are comfortable. I wish I didnt have to wear one, but who I live with I do. Im tired of the pain and dont know what to do anymore. Someone help please
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
8377023 tn?1399509160
I have and those even hurt :(
Helpful - 0
Try sports bras I've been using them since I found out I was pregnant they are much comfortable!
Helpful - 0
8399001 tn?1399031888
I have these 18 hour bras or something like that (I'm very large chested and dont like sleeping w.o a bra cuz my gram always told me it'd make my boobs saggy when I'm older, lol.) I wear to bed. Theres no wires, 4 hooks in the back so extra wide but super light material. Love them, I cant wear sports bras cuz I feel like I'm suffocating, but these are wonderful!
Helpful - 0
8377023 tn?1399509160
I cant even wear those without pain. What is wrong with me?
Helpful - 0
Im a 40 D so i basicly have to have underwire or it looks trashy, except i have sports bras that dont have underwire and they are awesome! I started wearing them bc baby iis so high up that the wire was like cutting into me amd it hurt a lot. So i switched to elastic sports bras that you just slip on instead of buckle and they are AWESOME. I gotta 3 pack from walmart for like 9 bucks so worth it
Helpful - 0
8377023 tn?1399509160
I havent worn a bra with wire since twelve weeks. Idk what else to do
Helpful - 0
I do Warner.  No under wire.  I love them.  Cursed brass until I found this brand.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.