Pregnancy Community

breast feeding?

Is it true if u breast feed that you will loose ur boobs? I know a lot of women who did breast feed their babies lost their boob size. I want to breast feed but i also dont want to loose my boob size..is this slefish idk? Its a lot to think about on top of everything else
I've actually lost a cup size because I didn't breast feed. I guess everyone's different though.
Sorry but that's really selfish. Some women do and some don't. You will have to wait and see for yourself. Or not.
I've always been rather gifted on that area so om not too worried if it do go down in size. I'm just really excited to have that special bonding moment with my little one. It's amazing that I can provide all the food my baby needs.
Your boob size will change regardless of whether you Brest feed or not. Milk production caused the boobs to become bigger during pregnancy and once you stop lactating they do back down and yes sometimes you end up with smaller boobs after. But this will happen regardless of whether you fed your baby or not.
Losing your boobs will be the least of your worries. They have bras that will help with that. I breast Fed my daughter, even if I didn't I think I would have the same boob result which is deflated and stretch marked. I'm not self conscious about it, I just wear a padded bra and lift them back up
I think your child's health is more important than the size of your breasts. Just my thought.