Pregnancy Community

breast implants

Does anyone have breast implants?  I'm wondering how that is going to work with breast feeding and everything through out pregnancy
I'm not sure if you can breast feed because of the implants but as far as I know that's the only thing it effects pregnancy wise
My sister has implants and she has a eight month old who is still breast feeding.... As long as your implant is behind the muscle you can breastfeed... If they put it in front then you cannot...
I believe if they are behind the muscle you can still breastfeed but I'm not certain
Its behind the muscle awesome!