Pregnancy Community

breast milk..please help

How long does our take for your breast milk to dry up? I've been super busy and stressed so ive started supplementing when I'm busy and i just tried to pump and some came out but not a full feeding. I can't just pump allot and get my milk back right? Cause i still have some. And I'm so sad I'm not ready to give up breast feeding yet
I learned that having baby on the breast is the BEST way to produce more milk...also they have a tea that you can drink...its completely all natural and Walmart sells it...hope this helps
do you happen to know what its called?
MothersMilk...its in a pink and white box if that helps lol
Mommyofaria is right ,let your baby nurse an hopefully you'll get your supply back ..I'm also drinking the mothers milk tea t helps ..u can also try earth mamma organics milkmaid tea ...they taste like black licorice which I hate ...with a little honey its ok :) also don't forget to drink tons of liquid ..staying hydrated is really important to keep your milk up ..good luck
Also eating oatmeal and drinking water can help with supply.  Skin to skin contact is best trying to up supply.  Pump in between feedings to trick your body into thinking you need to produce more.  Also visit the breastfeeding board for help too.  Good luck.
I would use the other forum but it seems like there's faster responses on here. I'm a ftm and I'm really scared my son odds only 10 days old and not ready at all to be done:(