MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

breathe right

Are we allowed to use those things? I don't think they give off any type of medicine but I need to make sure. My nasal passages are soooooo swollen I can't handle it anymore. Is there anything natural I can try.before I get the strips?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks ladies
Helpful - 0
Yes you can use the breathe right strips. They don't contain any medication at all.
Helpful - 0
If you have a candle wax melter you can put a little vix vapor rub in it with a little bit if water and have it near you and it will help. My midwife told me not to put vix on my chest or anything but it would be fine close to me like in the wax melter. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community