Pregnancy Community

bumps in face

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I recently started to get lil bumps all over my face mostly on my cheeks and jaw area and was wondering if this has happened to anyone? It has also been really hot where I live so idk if it's from the heat or pregnancy?
Could be a combination of heat and pregnancy, though my money is on pregnancy.

The rise in hormones makes your skin more sensitive to everything (thats why pregnant women burn easily). Also for some women, the hormones cause breakouts more than before. Check your facial wash ingredients to make sure there is nothing too strong that your newly sensitive skin doesn't like.you may need to seitch to using just luke warm water to wash your face. I have more problems than normal, but not much. My friend is having an awful time with breakouts on her face during her pregnancy.

The old wives tale is that you are having a girl! The baby girl steals her mothers beauty in utero, haha.