Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

bumps in face

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I recently started to get lil bumps all over my face mostly on my cheeks and jaw area and was wondering if this has happened to anyone? It has also been really hot where I live so idk if it's from the heat or pregnancy?
1 Responses
Could be a combination of heat and pregnancy, though my money is on pregnancy.

The rise in hormones makes your skin more sensitive to everything (thats why pregnant women burn easily). Also for some women, the hormones cause breakouts more than before. Check your facial wash ingredients to make sure there is nothing too strong that your newly sensitive skin doesn't like.you may need to seitch to using just luke warm water to wash your face. I have more problems than normal, but not much. My friend is having an awful time with breakouts on her face during her pregnancy.

The old wives tale is that you are having a girl! The baby girl steals her mothers beauty in utero, haha.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.