Pregnancy Community

can i please have some prayers

Can you please pray for my baby in my belly please my name is selena please pray for me and my baby Giro or boy that she or he is healthy and alive with a strong heart beat please! I beg you i just want my baby to be safe and healthy.  Please and thank you much love from us and god bless everyone! <3
Course <4
Most definitely... I pray for a beautiful, healthy baby, and safe delivery for you.
Thank you so much god bless you guys . I got good news my baby's heartbeat was 145 and strong and no blood around and sizing correct god is good all the time.  I'm so happy but still don't know what's causing my back aches. ):
Praying for you!
Praying for yoh
You***
Praying everything okay with you & your Baby god bless!!!
Very fine women I say , thank you all while I was get rest sleeping my phone buzzed so much nd I wake up to this, ond of the most great feelings in the world, thank you for taking time out of your day to pray for my child , my faith is strong and I thank God for it , god bless you all , I'll pray for all of you right now  (:god bless you all <3
Thank you so much! I'm a christian and It's really nice to have a community of women who will support and pray for each other! God bless you too! Congratulations!