Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

can i please have some prayers

Can you please pray for my baby in my belly please my name is selena please pray for me and my baby Giro or boy that she or he is healthy and alive with a strong heart beat please! I beg you i just want my baby to be safe and healthy.  Please and thank you much love from us and god bless everyone! <3
9 Responses
13416539 tn?1434084958
Course <4
14869466 tn?1447439017
Most definitely... I pray for a beautiful, healthy baby, and safe delivery for you.
Thank you so much god bless you guys . I got good news my baby's heartbeat was 145 and strong and no blood around and sizing correct god is good all the time.  I'm so happy but still don't know what's causing my back aches. ):
Praying for you!
15657519 tn?1456380780
Praying for yoh
15657519 tn?1456380780
You***
Praying everything okay with you & your Baby god bless!!!
Very fine women I say , thank you all while I was get rest sleeping my phone buzzed so much nd I wake up to this, ond of the most great feelings in the world, thank you for taking time out of your day to pray for my child , my faith is strong and I thank God for it , god bless you all , I'll pray for all of you right now  (:god bless you all <3
Thank you so much! I'm a christian and It's really nice to have a community of women who will support and pray for each other! God bless you too! Congratulations!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.