A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

can it be pregnancy??please help!!

hey,

i wanted to ask the following query..

my girlfriend is suffering from aplastic anemia and we have never had sex For the past 3 n half years.
since her health is improving with the treatment finally we did it.
we copulated for the first time yesterday(the very first).

she is on DEVIRY which is a Medroxyprogesterone
tablet and also SEVISTA which is a Ormeloxifene tablet(which she is taking 2wise a week).
but i inserted "unprotected" ..but almost after 30 secnds i removed realsing my mistake.. i did not ejaculate inside her. but i am still scared about the Pre seminal fluid causing pregnancy.

are the pllis that she is having enough to curb pregnancy..i.e sevista which is also a contraceptive i suppose.
i am really scared please help..
CAn she be pregnant.??
please help.
2 Responses
Pre-Ejaculate (pre-***) and Getting Pregnant:•Yes, you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate (precum), even when others are saying the chances are very slim, but you just might be that ONE that does get pregnant. Think about that.
•It's possible because the guy might have some live sperm left from the first time he cums, but it's not likely to happen, the chances of getting pregnant from precum are very slim.
•Actually you can get pregnant from precum. Why do you think the 'pull out method' isn't fool proof.
•If you have unprotected sex you do have very high chance of getting pregnant!

Some people say "it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg"; in essence this is true as only one sperm eventually penetrates the egg; however, in reality fertilizing an egg is a team effort involving millions of sperm, most of which are lost along the way. There also has to be an egg there to be fertilized, which generally only happens one day a month. However sperm can live for 3-7 days in the female reproductive areas waiting for an egg to appear.

"The more significant finding, however, was that most pre ejaculate samples did not contain any sperm and those that did had only small clumps of a very small amount of sperm which seemed to be immobile. A larger study is needed to verify these results."

The withdrawal method is when a man pulls his penis out of the vagina and ejaculates away from the vagina. This method was the original contraceptive before condoms, the pill etc were developed and is still very common today. When used correctly it has a high success rate but does have a higher failure rate than more modern contraceptive methods. The majority of these failures may be attributed to the male not pulling out in time, many men (particularly younger less experienced men) lack the self control and in the heat of the moment leave it too long before pulling out. In this situation it is likely that a couple of spurts of semen (containing millions of tiny sperm) enter the vagina. It is also possible for a man to have one or two spurts of semen then a gap of a second or two and then more spurts of semen during an orgasm. In this situation it may appear that male has ejaculated outside of the vagina, but in reality millions of sperm have been deployed into the vagina.

Quick facts:
•Sperm is made in the testicles, it is stored there and only released when the man orgasms.
•Semen is a mixture of sperm and protective fluids that shoots from the end of the penis and occurs when the man orgasms.
•Precum (or pre-ejaculate)is clear, sticky, dribbles from the penis and is very unlikely to cause pregnancy if the man has urinated since his last ejaculation.

Thanks ppl... BTW due to the medicine DEVIRY she is taking everyday.. She hasn't gotten any periods in 2 yrs.. It was given specially so that the wall of her egg thickens n there is no blood loss during periods.. N SEVISTA.. Is a 2 times. A week contraceptive..

. So very slim chance right.. After the extra info i gave u...?
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.