Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

certain movements that just make you UGHH! lol

So right now my daughter is moving like right on my bladder & I can feel it down in the goodies area haha it feels so ugly but I like any movement she gives me but now i have to go pee like crazy! Lol. & earlier she was moving a little below my ribs & it felt like my ribs were separating. It hurt but felt amazing :)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
she doesn't let me sleep all night. but lately she's starting to get more active during the day! like earlier i tried napping during the day and she was kicking at my ribs and i was like omg baby you didn't let me sleep last night and now you're not. i hope she calms down whens she's a bit bigger. i love to feel hr kick i really do i always record when she does. but man not sleeping is starting to get to me lol.
Helpful - 0
How far along are you? :)
Helpful - 0
7630494 tn?1394500085
absolutely cannot wait to have some of these experiences with my pregnancy
Helpful - 0
She does some days but most days I can stay up for hours! I have insomnia so staying up while shes moving no prob, as soon as she stops I'll take time & go to bed. :)
Helpful - 0
my daughter kicks me low like that sometimes and ughh I'm like no baby stop i will go pee if you stop. but tonight she's right up in my belly button and popping her arm up or something idk what it is and it hurts. I'm glad to know she's ok in there i think she knows her mommys sad thats why i think she's popping up in my belly button. i hope yours lets you get some sleep. :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.