certain movements that just make you UGHH! lol

So right now my daughter is moving like right on my bladder & I can feel it down in the goodies area haha it feels so ugly but I like any movement she gives me but now i have to go pee like crazy! Lol. & earlier she was moving a little below my ribs & it felt like my ribs were separating. It hurt but felt amazing :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
she doesn't let me sleep all night. but lately she's starting to get more active during the day! like earlier i tried napping during the day and she was kicking at my ribs and i was like omg baby you didn't let me sleep last night and now you're not. i hope she calms down whens she's a bit bigger. i love to feel hr kick i really do i always record when she does. but man not sleeping is starting to get to me lol.
Helpful - 0
How far along are you? :)
Helpful - 0
absolutely cannot wait to have some of these experiences with my pregnancy
Helpful - 0
She does some days but most days I can stay up for hours! I have insomnia so staying up while shes moving no prob, as soon as she stops I'll take time & go to bed. :)
Helpful - 0
my daughter kicks me low like that sometimes and ughh I'm like no baby stop i will go pee if you stop. but tonight she's right up in my belly button and popping her arm up or something idk what it is and it hurts. I'm glad to know she's ok in there i think she knows her mommys sad thats why i think she's popping up in my belly button. i hope yours lets you get some sleep. :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community