Pregnancy Community

cervix completely closed, will they still induce me?

I'm 37weeks+2 and I'm still completely closed. my cervix is still very long tooo.. will they still try and induce me? or will they just c section me?
They will try to induce I believe. They have suppositories that soften the cervix to get it ready for labor.
Are you supposed to be getting induced soon?
he said something at my last appointment about scheduling an appointment for it, but said if my body hasn't done anything then they'd cancel it, but I want to try to be induced before they just c section me.. he's been head down for 2+ months...
They won't do a c section unless they feel it's necessary.
my sister had the same doctor and her body didn't do anything either... and he automatically set a date for c section
I went to doctor yesterday I am 38w5d and she wants to induce me. She told me to keep me from having a csection is a lot if sex and let him ejaculate inside me to soften cervix or do a lot of walking. My cervix is still close as well and if she does it while it's close it's possible I could stop dilating and have to do emergency csection which I definitely don't want