MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

coco butter!!?

Hey any u ladies use Coco butter  lotin for stretch marks does it really work?? And what brand is better??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had a few stretch marks from before I was pregnant from gaining and losing a lot of weight in high school and started using palmers and they aren't gone completely but they are really light now.
Helpful - 0
Ive used it for all 3 pregnancies and I have no stretch marks.
Helpful - 0
I'm using it too. It smells amazing! And its working for me
Helpful - 0
I do. I don't know any specific brand that works wonders, but they make palmers specifically for stretch marks. Didnt take mine away, but they are deff lightening with each use. I put it on a lot throughout the day.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community