Pregnancy Community

coffee

How many are coffee drinkers and how often do u drink it?
I drink coffee...its hard for me though cuz I'm a massive caffiene fiend lol so I really limit myself to one cup a day. Home coffee sometimes ill have two, but if your a starbucks fan or something go with half caf. While caffiene isn't advised, there's a 200mg limit and one grande latte from starbucks has. That in it. Home coffee has about 64mg of caffiene.
Coffee is my best friend lol. I allow myself to drink one cup per day (although I want much more). With my first pregnancy,  I didn't drink coffee at all, but with the next 3 pregnancies I did drink coffee and my kids were fine.  They didn't have any problems sleeping as newborns or anything like that.  So if you need caffeine,  just try not to over do it.
I couldn't live without coffee lol.
im a big starbucks fan but with this being my first i have only drunk one iced mocha thru out the pregnancy and im currently 25w2d. i love my mochas and frappe
I'm a huge starbucks drinker myself I only all myself 4 drinks a week. I'm 17 weeks.
Before I got pregnant I was a 2 pots a day coffee drinker. Now I'll have a cup maybe once a week but it is actually the only thing that ever gave me morning sickness. I don't miss it as much as I thought I would
I have one cup of coffee (home coffee) every morning. One caffeinated soda a day as well.
Before I knew I was pregnant I would drink a large iced coffee from mcdonalds every morning before work....since i found out I was pregnant, I've only had about half of one lol 5 more weeks and the baby will be here and I can go back to my addiction :) lol
are you ladies refuring to one cup a day as in 6-8 oz cause i sometimes go to the gas station and get a french vanilla cappucchino and its a 20 oz one but thats every so often
I also love Starbucks.  But I would limit myself to the most 3 a week. A coworker said my baby was going to be born hyper cause of it and well no he's not.
I waited until I was out if the first tri, which was really hard because I loooooove coffee. Now I stick to half strength...which is really hard cos I love my coffee lol.
I drink two kcups a day the small button so i think its 6ox cups but im not sure maybe 8oz cups
I have 1-2 home coffees a day.
I drink coffee once a day