MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

cold

Im 23 weeks and I have a season cold  , fever and headed any recommendations of what I can take?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Do not eat any honey!!! But you can take Tylenol cold, but no dm or pm stuff to help you sleep. Peppermint helps with sinuses and lavender helps with headaches. But if your fever is above 101, go to the er!
Helpful - 0
If you have a stuffy nose,  use ocean nasal spray and vicks vapor rub. I have a lot of congestion and it helps. Like mentioned above, eat cough drops. At night use a humidifier. It'll help.
Helpful - 0
You can take robitussin cough syrup, just the original though no "DM" or other extra stuff. Zyrtec, claritin, and sudafed are all ok too.
Helpful - 0
My dr told me if I had a fever over 100.4 for more than 8 hours to call her. For other symptoms she told me sudafed for nose, chloraseptic spray and cough drops for throat and tylenol for headaches. And just lots of fluid and lots of rest!
Helpful - 0
I heard if you get a fever while pregnant to go to doctor
Helpful - 0
Some tea with honey and lemon can work wonders
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community