comjng down with a cold

Runny nose cough I've puked a few times this morning. I've a ten chicken noodle soup and so far its staying down. But what else can I take to make myself feel better?? I know with being pregnant I'm limited but I need to kick this before tomorrow!! I already missed 5 out of 8 hours of work today and that's not good!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bump
Helpful - 0
Tylenol vitamin C that's what you can take I don't know anything else call your docs office maybe they can prescribe you a medicaction
Helpful - 0
Been taking Tylenol to try to ease the headache. Hopefully cough drops aren't bad. I hate this I've slept since 11 its now 6 eating and probably going to bed. Being pregnant and sick really takes it out of you..!!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community