Pregnancy Community

conception date???

i was wondering when conception occured?? i went to the dr on 6/30/09 and the dr told me that i was appro 5 weeks 5 days give or take!  positive hpt on june 8th!!! confused
Most likely late May/early June since you got a positive HPT on June 8th.  Most methods of dating can have a 1-2 week error associated with them (depending on how far along you are) which could be the case with the dating provided by your doctor.

once you have an ultrasound you will have a better idea, early ultrasounds are pretty accurate!
by u/s he said i was 5 weeks 5 days on june 30th........but june 7th (i meant) gave me a faint hpt test and june 8th a positive digital test!!!!  my hcg june 9th was only 13....currently 5414!!!  confusing!  the reason i was wondering is because my husband was on some medication that said i could not get pregnant for 6 months are he took it and he finished it in december
Yeah I'm confused abotu it too. My doc hasn't told me my conception date. Online due-date calculators say it'll be on the 5th of March (coincidentally the day I got married!) and I still can't figure out what my conception date is and how far along am I!
Its possible that the positive result on June 8th was a false positive - no known tests will pick up HCG at levels below 13 and the blood test is quantitative (very accurate at determining the exact amount of HCG levels in your system).    An HCG level of 13 is very low and would indicate you were very early on into the pregnancy (conceived within the last 10 days)

I think whatever medication your husband was on would not be a problem if you got pregnant close to that 6 month window.  You can always bring it up w/ your doctor though.
i took like 6 different test all different brand and all positive so a false positive to me seems crazy!!  i dont know as long as i make it through this pregnancy!  its been a roller coaster ride!  i have another u/s tomorrow so we will hope and pray something is in the sac!!!!!!!!! i will be 6 weeks 4 days appro tomorrow