confused

so last night me and my boyfriend had sex and afterwards i bled quite a bit. To the point that I thought I should probably put a tampon in. It was weird bc it was not rough at all (tmi sorry). The bleeding is almost gone today, last night it was bright red and in abundance and today it's every now and then when I wipe after I pee and brownish. I am having what I think might be very early pregnancy symptoms (tired, nauseous, slightly crampy, headache, gas pains, burping, some what constipated) I took a pregnancy test the other day and it was negative. I just don't understand why I would bleed like that. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it. Much thanks.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
well..i think i did take it too early..my period isn't due for another week or so.
Helpful - 0
Is it close to your date of menstrual cycle? If not you could have had some signs of pregnancy if you had sex before. Even a negative test can still mean your pregnant if you took it to early or didn't take it right. If both of those are ruled out , i would see a doctor about the bleeding.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community