Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1395422 tn?1308016251

confused

so last night me and my boyfriend had sex and afterwards i bled quite a bit. To the point that I thought I should probably put a tampon in. It was weird bc it was not rough at all (tmi sorry). The bleeding is almost gone today, last night it was bright red and in abundance and today it's every now and then when I wipe after I pee and brownish. I am having what I think might be very early pregnancy symptoms (tired, nauseous, slightly crampy, headache, gas pains, burping, some what constipated) I took a pregnancy test the other day and it was negative. I just don't understand why I would bleed like that. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it. Much thanks.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1395422 tn?1308016251
well..i think i did take it too early..my period isn't due for another week or so.
Helpful - 0
1393879 tn?1288725449
Is it close to your date of menstrual cycle? If not you could have had some signs of pregnancy if you had sex before. Even a negative test can still mean your pregnant if you took it to early or didn't take it right. If both of those are ruled out , i would see a doctor about the bleeding.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.