contractions question

Ok this is weird but... im 38+4 so i am having contractions and all like normal. If i have most of my contractions late at night into the early morn hours is that most likely when i will have the baby/ go into labor? I think its a stupid question which is why i havnt ask my doctor. But its just a thought
Hmm Idk. I guess it would depend if they started getting regular or not. That'd be crazy though if you knew beforehand when your gonna go into labor lol
One thing I was told at later pregnancy is that I was having contractions much of the time, but just felt them more at night when I was not busy and moving around, etc.  For the record, I had the baby at 11 am.
I had contractions all night and gave birth at 5am
Ok. Lol. Thanks ladies. I felt so dumb for asking but... just had to know lol.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community