Pregnancy Community

cooking

Hey ladies. I'm having a hard time cooking due to the strong sense of smell I have during pregnancy. So when ever I cook I feel sick and I just can't. I was wondering if any of you have tips on what to cook or what meals are less strong on smell. Even if it gets preheated.
Oh man, I had that it s u c k s! How many weeks are you.
Hi. I'm 18 weeks now.
I just didn't cook at all my first trimester lol I was never hungry anyways I barely started cooking at 20 weeks lol my bf was upset but I just couldn't do it it made me throw up
I would stick to take out or fast food or even cold food. Just for now.
I hope your sensitive smell goes away. Mine didn't until 19 or 20 weeks :c
Yea I wasn't cooking either since I've been pregnant my husband stepped up to the cooking while I hid in the room from the smells but he's away on business For a while and I have to start cooking for myself again.

I was making g myself some shredded chicken and using it in salads or with tostadas eating it cold. But now Idk what else I can make for cold fold. I'm kinda sick of fast food because that's what I've been eating up until last week. If you have any suggestions on meals or cold meals I would love to hear them.

Thanks ladies.
Try like tuna salad or mac n cheese you could do hot dogs- microwave them- or soup maybe, mashed potatoes ...
I was the same way my first trimester I ate a lot of small meals like cheese and crackers or really whatever I could get my hands on. My boyfriend was working as a deliver driver at the time so I had him bring me home food a lot. I know its a paint now but I promise it will get better and you will be over the sucky first trimester soon. Also when I did make dinner I avoided meat and ate a lot of pasta or just rice with butter and salt pepper.
Honestly I'm 26 weeks and my nose is still sensitive. It was worse when I was around 15 weeks. Had to stick to fast food and take out.