Pregnancy Forum

could I be pregnant

My period was on the 1st and not due again till the 29t. on the 19 i had some light brown spottng. then on the 23rd I had some pinkish red blood only once when I wiped and when I woke up today 25th and wiped there was some pinkish but very light discharge only on the tissue. I went again and it was there but the third time I peed there was nothing.  I am so confused and dont know if this is implantation bleeding or the onset of my period. I have taked 3 test so far with negative results. I am wondering if I just tested too early.  I hope Im preg but dont want to get my hopes up
Hi!
It is certainly possible that you are having implantation bleeding.  Although, I think you are wise to be cautious.  Often the home tests won't turn positive until you have actually missed your period, so it will be important to re-test after the 29th if you don't have your normal period.

If you do have your normal period, it might be a good idea to get a check up with your doctor.  Sometimes spotting in between cycles can be a sign of a polyp or other correctable condition that might make it difficult for you to conceive.

Good luck!
Dr B
I just had a pap and all the std test last month and all was normal. I never spot in between periods. This is just so weird to me. I took another preg. test this morning and still negative
Hi.. My tubes have been tied and burnt for many years..my period has come early twice for two months and last only 3 days, I normally go 7 days,my period has also been very light, My breast feels as if they are getting bigger and my nipples are tender at times and sort of itch at other times. I have gained weight and omgoodness I love to just sleep, could I be pregnant?
I would say its possible. My aunt had hers tied and burnt and she still got pregnant 3 more times. one pregnancy was twins! So anything is possible
Hi Dr B

My periods are very regular and arrive every 4 weeks like clockwork, i got my last period on the 24/7 and it lasted between 4/5 days. The past 2 days my breast have been feeling very tender and when i went to the toilet yesterday there was a brown discharge. Is this normal? Do u think i could be pregnant?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.