could i be worried?

Im a first time mom age 23 n im just 10weeks nw. my biggest concern is that im havin a had time eatin veggies. ive been liike this b4 i got pregnant. so is this sum i need to b very worried about?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well my advice is to try to eat them, talk to your doctor, and I hope you are also taking your prenatal vitamins... Those will help you and baby to be healthy... I don't think you should be too worried... Best of luck!!!
Helpful - 0
you could always drink your veggies by buying juices that are full of fruits and veggies, as long as its 100% juice, not just juice cocktail. and always make sure you look at the amount of fat, carbs, and sugars. a lot of juices claim to be good for you but when you look at nutrition facts and ingredients you learn theyd probably do more harm than good. good luck :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community