Pregnancy Community

could someone answer my question?

I just need to know more info about cvs
What does cvs stand for i might be able to help if i new what it stood for
The pharmacy?
Yes u keep posting about it but alot of us dont know what CVS is. What does is stand for and maybe we can help?
Chorionic virus sampling?
Lots of info on Google or you can ask your dr
^^^ CHORIONIC VILLUS SAMPLING. NOT "virus".   It is an invasive procedure in which a needle is directed into the placenta with ultrasound guidance to remove some placental tissue. Typically, performed to evaluate fetal chromosomes in high risk pregnancies and determine if aneuploidy is present in the fetus. Risks include miscarriage, membrane rupture, infection, and even puncturing the fetus!  Performed in the 1st trimester. Indications include age >35 or fetal abnormality seen by ultrasound.
^^^ CHORIONIC VILLUS SAMPLING. NOT "virus". It is an invasive procedure in which a needle is directed into the placenta with ultrasound guidance to remove some placental tissue. Typically, performed to evaluate fetal chromosomes in high risk pregnancies and determine if aneuploidy is present in the fetus. Risks include miscarriage, membrane ruptur...
Oh okay cuz I'm 22 years old and 11 weeks now kinda scared wanted to know does it hurt
Most tolerate it well. Pain is subjective. You will do fine. You will probably be instructed to "take it easy" for at least 24 hrs after.
Dont do the test if u dont hve too..ull hve a higher chancn losn ur baby....
So I got the trans vaginal one did not hurt but problem was I had to freaking pee lol