Pregnancy Community

cramps at 4 weeks?

Hi Im 4 weeks pregnant and today's the day I was supposed to start my period but I'm pregnant, I'm getting cramps like I'm gonna start but no period.... Is this normal???
It's very normal dear. The cramping is from implantation which is when your baby (embryo)  is planting itself on the lining of your uterus preparing to grow.  You'll continue to get cramps and pinching pains as the baby is growing due to your uterus stretching to accommodate the growth along with the baby.  If you exposure any sort of bleeding whether it's pink,  brown or dark red contact your ob or go to the er!
Thank u so much, I'm like so said lost and was panicking ,this is my first and I'm clueless, but thank u!!!
Of course (: congratulations.  Pregnancy can't get pretty scary considering that we have no clue what we're going to experience. I'm a mama to a 1 year old and I cramped like nuts!  
Thank you! I'm excited and scared at the same time cause I'm pretty younge I just hope eveythign will turn out ok.
I was 18 when I got Pregnant, 19 when I gave birth and now 20 with possibly a second. Being young with a baby or babys is a huge change but as a new mom we adjust and learn to adapt with change.  You'll do great!
I hope so! I'm 16 and my bf is 18 ,he's being very supportive about it, I appreciate you giving me advice!!
Of course,  Goodluck mama's!